- All appointments.
- Any days I have guests staying with us.
- Any anniversaries or birthdays I need to plan for. No December birthdays in our family, but our anniversary is December 19. (I won’t share the story about the year I forgot. Yes me…not my husband!)
- Writing deadlines, including due dates and blog posts.
- I take a look and try to plan days I’ll need to spend cleaning. (Like the day before company comes.)
- I also schedule in a couple of baking days because I love to give homemade goodies to friends and neighbors during the holidays.
- I plan the days I’ll be shopping. I try to get presents bought early, but there are always a few last minute presents we need.
- I plan the times I’ll need to spend at the computer to honor my deadlines and not miss my blogging schedule.
The Write Conversation. She’s the co-director of the Blue Ridge Mountains Christian Writers Conference, as well as a popular faculty member at numerous others. She’s also the Social Media Coach at My Book Therapy.