- A relative absence of stress and depression.
- Progress towards important personal goals.
- Higher levels of determination and energy.
- Closer relationships and desire to build stronger relationships.
- Increased happiness by 25%.
5:20 (New Living Translation): And give thanks for everything to God the Father in
the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Chronicles 16:34 (New Living Translation):Give thanks to the LORD, for he
is good! His faithful love endures forever.
- Hebrews 10:25 (New Living Translation): And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another, especially now that the day of his return is drawing near.
Sandie leads a team of writers in creating the Living It Out daily Bible study for CedarCreek Church. Today's devotion is based on the Living It Out study on the importance of gratitude. If you enjoyed it, feel free to check out the daily studies by e-mail or audio podcast by clicking HERE.