- What promise do I make the reader?
- What does he or she want to discover, accomplish, or become?
- Why does my audience desire this, and how does my book fulfill that desire?
- What roadblocks prevent the reader from his or her desire, and how does my book help them overcome those obstacles?
- A proven strategy for conquering financial distress
- Write e-books that actually sell
- An outrageous true account of greed, corruption, and deceit
- Get out of debt and gain a stress-free life.
- Discover 10 secrets of highly effective e-book authors.
- One of the most gripping and bizarre real-life stories ever told.
- Include 1-2 keywords about your book’s subject or theme. Keywords help readers draw a correlation between your back cover copy and blog posts, articles, headlines, or ads.
- Watch your length. Keep the word count in the range of 75-200 words, depending on the size of your printed product. A length of 125 words seems to fit the backs of most printed books, while still allowing space for your bio.
- Reflect the story tone or the voice of the non-fiction piece.
- Be tight. Be specific. Be yourself. Your writer voice might be the only truly unique part of your book, so let your style, expertise, or personality shine through and make a connection with your reader.
- Don’t introduce secondary themes or subplots in fiction.
- Don’t reveal the ending in fiction, and don’t give up every secret in non-fiction.
- Use testimonials, awards, and previous books to build credibility and earn trust. Testimonials are most valuable as headlines, while awards and other titles fit well at the end of your copywriting.
After a heated argument with her boyfriend, sixteen-year-old Rebecca Siersha vanishes into the afternoon sun. Eight years later, her family still finds no trace of her. Until former Marine and modern-day prophet Micah Stone receives a disturbing vision.
Years ago, Micah knew his future. He would marry Rebecca and live in service to God forever. Her disappearance devastated him. Now haunted by the image of her running through the night, darkness chasing her, Micah hears an edict from the Lord: Save her.
Micah determines to uncover the truth behind Rebecca’s disappearance, but just when victory seems near, they meet evil face to face. This time it will take everything within Micah to obey God.
But exactly who will do the saving?