Edie Melson is the author of numerous books, as well as a freelance writer and editor. Her blog, The Write Conversation, reaches thousands each month. She’s the co-director of the Blue Ridge Mountains ChristianWriters Conference and the Social Media Mentor at My Book Therapy. She’s also the Military Family Blogger at Guideposts. Com, Social Media Director for SouthernWriters Magazine and the Senior Editor for NovelRocket.com. Connect with her on Twitter and Facebook.
|We writers tend to be an odd lot.|
- That closet is clean.
- The yard is mowed.
- The kitchen is organized.
- The garage is clean.
- Facebook is checked one last time.
- Groceries are bought.
- You’re not good enough.
- No one will ever read this.
- You’ll never get published.
- No one will ever take you seriously.
- You’ll never sell anything.
|You're not getting any younger.|
|Only writing makes you a writer.|