|Brent - cover shoot photo|
- Thank you, Brent, for serving in the Air Force! Can you tell us a little about yourself and what prompted you to join up? originally from Traverse City Michigan and have moved all over the United States. I actually spent a few years in college before I decided to join the military. I wanted to serve my country and take advantage of the GI bill that was offered. When college bills got too high I made my decision to enter active duty with the United States Air Force. \
- When I first "encountered" you as a model for the Quiet Professionals series (yeah, sorry, that I had to make you a Green Beret on the cover), you were engaged. Since then, you've married. Could you share about your bride and how you met? I tell people about how my wife and I met it often gets a negative response in the military community. My wife Nicole and I met in a deployed location where we worked together. We have been happily married for three years and just gave birth to our handsome boy Brice. She is a beautiful woman and someone I look up to everyday, I’m proud and honored to be married to such an amazing person.
- Can you share three trivia items about yourself that you think are fascinating? I would like to share that I am the biggest Detroit Lions fan you may ever meet. Detroit Lions fans are the definition of “diehard.” Secondly, I love to ride motorcycles. I currently have a 2015 Harley Davidson Street Bob and I ride it EVERYWHERE. Lastly, we love our dogs as much as our child. We consider them our four legged children. We have a pit bull named Dredd and a pug mix named Zeus. [Side note from Ronie: Brent's wife is a military working dog handler--how amazing and cool is that?!?!]
- What is your current occupation, and why did you choose it? currently work for a company that manages a security system for the USAF. I did a similar job when I was active duty and it set me up for the job I have today.
- What advice would you give to anyone considering a career in the military? advice I could give to someone considering the military is always remember that it’s the MILITARY not college. You give up your freedom to make many decisions after you swear in. Often times, I see young military members making poor choices that give us a bad name with the community. Serve your country proudly and professionally.
- What is your dream vehicle? In addition to motorcycles, I’m a huge muscle car fan. My two dream rides are a Harley Street Glide or a Shelby GT Super Snake.
Raptor's communications expert, Staff Sergeant Brian “Hawk” Bledsoe, struggles with his inner demons and faces a dishonorable discharge. When a deadly bombing separates Brian from the team, he must make a choice: save his brothers-in-arms, or save the woman and children depending on him to survive a brutal snowstorm.