|author Jill Williamson|
1. I need time to write a great book.
2. I’m not the next J.K. Rowling.
3. Word-of-mouth is what sells books.
4. I’ve got a slow start.
5. I need to get better at pitching books.
6. Don’t read reviews.
7. Things will go wrong, but that’s okay.
Ahhh. Hear that? It's a satisfied sigh. Rebels ties up all the loose ends into a tidy little bow on a gift of a story. There are a few plot twists and turns I didn't see coming, but thankfully no characters that I adored were killed in the process. If you know of a teen or young adult who loves dystopian, I recommend this trilogy.