- There are currently 14 million users worldwide.
- Most of those users never write, they are there to read stories and talk about them with the authors and other readers.
- The demographics are still weighted toward teens and pre-teens, but it is shifting toward us...ahem...older teens (as is always the pattern with social media...Facebook started out as a place for college kids to hang out).
- Many authors on Wattpad have gained tens of thousands of followers who have gone on to buy their published books.
- There is only one social network that lives solely for the purpose of bringing readers and writers together.
If you spent two minutes in heaven, would it change your life?
Josh Baker has everything a guy could want. The fastest runner in his state. An amazing girlfriend. A bright future.