This past week I took part in "National Life-Chain Sunday," during which I stood on a sidewalk with a few dozen other souls, holding a sign for passing drivers to read.
See how the following t-shirt slogans are short and sweet--and effective:
- A SISTER will give you the shirt off her back....it's probably yours anyway.
- IRONY. The opposite of wrinkly.
- Relish Today. Ketchup Tomorrow.
- At my age I've seen it all, I've heard it all, I've done it all. I just can't remember it all.
- This IS my Sexy Lingerie.
- I'M ALWAYS LATE. My ancestors arrived on the Juneflower.
- PAIN AND SUFFERING IS INEVITABLE. But misery is optional.
- There is no worse robber than a bad book. (Italian proverb)
- Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. (S.Kierkegaard)
- It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...(Dickens)